SD ONLINE is a English MMORPG that based on the martial art novels & drama written by famous writer WongYi published by Game Flier (M) Sdn Bhd. In this game, player will be able to experience the outstanding features of unique skill system, engrossing quests content, mammoth pet system, adventurous marriage, interesting Q&A event, various wars as well as the powerful artificial intelligence (AI System) and more features coming up.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SD Networking Community

From today onwards, I'll post my experience about SD Game aspects. Newbie Guide, Skill, Living Skill, Merging System and so on to name a few.

Also, I'll write about the latest update of SD Online whether in-game update or SD Official Website. ^^

Please check my blog frequently to get the latest update.

I found out some SD Networking Communities lately:
Windows Live Spaces
Facebook
Friendster
Don't hesitate to add them to your network. ^^

Also, feel free to leave a comment here.

No comments: