SD ONLINE is a English MMORPG that based on the martial art novels & drama written by famous writer WongYi published by Game Flier (M) Sdn Bhd. In this game, player will be able to experience the outstanding features of unique skill system, engrossing quests content, mammoth pet system, adventurous marriage, interesting Q&A event, various wars as well as the powerful artificial intelligence (AI System) and more features coming up.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Miyuri


This is the gal, Miyuri I met in Jiang County yesterday. Yea, you're right. She's a player. A professional player I would say. xD She was really nice, trying hard to explain and demonstrate the game-play for me and another newbie.

She even asked me to get myself killed, so that she could show us the resurrection skill and it was really cool! LOL!

I wonder if she's single in the game! Maybe she could be my in-game-wife and guide me all along the way. ^^

This is one of the Loading Page I like the most! Isn't she gorgeous? xD

No comments: